Sunday, September 30, 2007

Gave up the vitamin P

Just recently I ran out of prozac.
For a few fleeting moments I was wondering if I should be calling my doctor and ask for more, or if the time we had spent together was over, and it was time to move on...
They did get me through a patch of this year when I was pehaps to aware of my unhappiness with and within the world.
The helped propell the engine I am around some emotionally tight corners, and, to not collide along the way.
In short they numbed me. To the world, to others, to myself, so I was able to get through some things without having to concern myself of what was happening, and to loosen my instincts enough so that I was able to cope with my overtly intense feelings of alienation within this world and within myself.
Think of this as novocaine for the soul with me being played by William Seymour Hoffman if you like.
The past week has been a revellation of sorts for me..
I have been gripped with a new-found reason to be creating again.
This has been a long time in the throes of rebirth and is now coming to fruition.
The need to create, fulfils the desire, which in turn makes me crave to create more.
To write again, to paint and to draw again.
To not be afraid to share thoughts and ideas no matter how obtuse, fecal or pedantic in nature they may be.
And now as the dregs of these drugs slide out of my body and into the ocean, I feel good, alive.
Now however I feel under the influence of a new drug, this one is made in the body from the spider-webs which connect heart to mind.
Is is love?
Is it intense feelings of like I feel?
This I do know, but its not yet time to advertise it to the entire world.
Not yet...
I am treading these waters gently as to leave no footprints...
You thought I was dead, But I sailed away on a wave of mutilation.....

No comments: